Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Focusing on pleasurable things about my son

Today I walked my son to school and I enjoyed the passion and excitement he was exuding as he was describing to me, the machine he was building/creating in a game (Little Big Planet). He couldn't wait to get home to continue to work on it. As I thought about it, He was actually putting into practice what Abraham Hicks talks about. Here he was on his way to school and already looking forward to a joyful event in the future and was exhilarated and excited and feeling good about it. I could see that he was in the Vortex. He could not stop joyfully talking about this incredible machine, what it was capable of doing, the different parts is has and how his friend was going to be amazed once he was done with it. It was exhilarating to be in the company of a passionate and excited creator. I liked it because he was talking about what he was doing and why he was doing it and was not concerned about the how. From the way he was talking I could sense that there were no obstacles in his way to stop him from his creation. He was confident that it is great and it was going to be even greater once he was done working on it and that it was going to do great things. I am glad i got to experience his passionate side and I am looking forward to experiencing some more and so be it.