Friday, April 2, 2010

Setting the Tone for Upliftment - Giving thought to what is wanted only

As a parent I intend to give my child a conscious understanding of how
  • Powerful
  • Important
  • Valuable
  • Perfect
he is.

Wouldn't it be nice if every word that comes out of my mouth is that of empowerment.
Wouldn't it be nice if I could easily and effortlessly and consistently set the tone of upliftment.
I am now looking forward to helping my child know with every word that comes out of
my mouth, how powerful he is.

Isn't it a lovely thing that my child is powerful
Isn't it a lovely thing that my child is important
Isn't it a lovely things that my child is valuable
Isn't it a lovely thing that my child is perfect and becoming.

I like knowing that my child even though he is small (physically) he is actually powerful, important, valuable and perfect.

I am looking forward to thinking of him, seeing him and treating him as powerful, important, valuable and perfect. And so be it.

Even though he is powerful, important, valuable and perfect all is well with him. I like knowing that all things, situations, people, events, circumstances work together for his highest good and expansion. He has guidance within him and so he is divinely guided and protected. Because of that I now release and let go of all my worries, fears and concerns, for he is indeed in good hands and so it is. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abraham Hicks says:

Setting the Tone

"Relative to our children or any children with whom we would interact, our one
dominant intention would be to give them a conscious understanding of how powerful and
important and valuable and perfect they are. Every word that would come out of
our mouths would be a word that would be offered with the desire to help this
individual know that they are powerful. It would be a word of empowerment. We would set the Tone for upliftment and understand that everything will gravitate to that Tone if we
would maintain it consistently."
--Abraham-Hicks

Excerpted from a workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, July 19th, 1997