Friday, April 2, 2010

My Child's Inner Being

I like knowing that my child has his own Inner Being and thus his own guidance.
I like knowing that his Inner Being calls him towards independence, guidance, resources and support system of Source.
I like that I am helping him empower himself, by helping him seek his own guidance and not mine.
I like that I trust his Inner Being to guide him to follow his own path which he knows.
I like knowing that Well Being is his because I know who he is.
I like that he is tuned in, tapped in and turned on, I like knowing that he is divinely, guided and protected and that all things, circumstances, events, situations and people always work together for his expansion.
I like knowing that it is not my child's job to make me feel good.
It is my inside job. My feeling good is about my alignment and not his behavior.
He does not have to change his behavior for me to feel good.
I have to feel good regardless of his behavior.
So I release the need to make him responsible for the way I feel.
I release and let go of my need to worry, to fear and to fret because all is indeed well with him. And so it is.