Saturday, April 3, 2010

Telling a new story about my child

I don't know how, I now give my child a conscious understanding of how
  • Powerful
  • Important
  • Valuable
  • Perfect
he is, every time I interact with him, I just know I do it now without thinking and I feel satisfied.

I don't know how every word that is now coming out of my mouth, is empowering my child, I just know that it does and I feel satisfied and amazed.

I don't know how I easily and effortlessly and consistently set the tone of upliftment for my child, I just know I now do it easily and I feel satisfied, exhilarated, excited and joyful in it.

I don't know how I now help my child know with every word that comes out of my mouth, how powerful he is, I only know I do it easily and on a consistent basis and I am satisfied.

I don't know how I now have a relationship with my son that comes from an internal space of satisfaction and celebration of his power, importance, value and perfection, I only know that I have it now and I feel satisfied, exhilarated and amazed.

I don't know how I am now thinking of him, seeing him and treating him as powerful, important, valuable and perfect, I only know I do it so easily and effortlessly and it fascinates me all the time and it feels good to me, to him and to others. And it is.